Welcome on my homepage!, I am Rob van der Goot, and am currently working as a postdoc at the IT University of Copenhagen, under the supervision of Barbara Plank
My main research interest is robustness in natural language processing. This includes the processing of non-standard language varieties, low-resource languages and any setting were only little training data is available. My expertise is mostly on syntactic tasks.
- 13-12-2019: Italian models are now available for MoNoise; including better handling of capitalization, if you update, please download the new models.
- 11-12-2019: Hosting visitor Ahmet Üstün in context of the Cost Action Multi3Generation
- 03-10-2019: Participating in WNUT 2019 and EMNLP
- 02-09-2019: Started as a postdoc at ITU!
- 28-06-2019: Three poster presentations at ACL & workshops
- 23-05-2019: Happy to share that I am hired as a Postdoc at the ITU, under supervision of Barbara Plank!
- 15-04-2019: I ''Won'' the most reviews at NAACL 2019
- 04-04-2019: PhD Defence
- 03-04-2019: Workshop ROBustness in Parsing
- 30-03-2019: Interviewed by De Taalstaat (Radio 1), listen here (Dutch)